We require the services of a casual/part-time marketing person to join our modern marketing and advertising agency on the Gold Coast.
We’re looking for someone who is outgoing, confident and has great communication skills to succeed in this challenging and varied role.
- Dynamic and varied role with modern marketing
- Small Gold Coast agency (established for 16 years)
- Great role for creative and different thinker
- Creating and implementing creative marketing plans
- Writing and editing content for a range of clients, from web sites, to blog posts, to social media updates, to organic rankings, to media work
- Creating email newsletters using software such MailChimp
- Reporting on marketing effectiveness
Your day-to-day work will vary greatly. You might be writing Facebook updates for a client one minute, before doing some search engine optimisation, writing up a web site brief then organising a client photo shoot the next.
You’ll be supported by our existing team to produce great work.
- You’ll need to be computer literate, and it would be helpful to have a solid understanding of social media (Including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- You must be a decent writer with good spelling and grammar
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills are a must
Our Biggest Needs:
- Initiative (and loads of it)
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
This is a learn-on-the-job role, so we’re not too concerned about prior work experience.
Completed (or undertaking/nearing completion) a University degree in marketing, communications &/or social media would be advantageous.
Location & Pay
Our offices are located on the Gold Coast Highway at Palm Beach.
Pay is negotiable based on your age and experience.
If All That Sounds Good
If this sounds like your sort of gig, then please email email@example.com with whatever you think will help you get the job.
You can check us out here:
If you have any questions please give us a call on 07 5534 1228.