Looking for an awesome marketing role working with a tight-knit team and exciting clients doing cool stuff? Then this could be for you!
The role is to work directly with the Marketing Accounts Managers and interact with all digital, brand and client teams in the development and implementation of client marketing initiatives.
Responsible for a broad range of activities including social media management, Mailchimp campaigns, promotions, sales strategies and creative writing. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and relationship, website traffic and revenue by strategically utilizing all aspects of the marketing strategy.
- Assist the Account Manager with all activities of client management including participating in brainstorming and strategy development while taking direction from the Account Manager in terms of all client branding and strategy
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high quality content for clients through various platforms including social media, websites, eNL and blog posts targeting keywords or specific target markets
- Create and manage a regular publishing schedule for clients
- Search engine optimisation work
- Respond to Trip Advisor and other web (Facebook) reviews
- Set up Facebook ads
- Update information on client’s websites
- Monthly reporting to Account Managers on all relevant statistics including websites, social media, advertising and eNL campaigns.
- General office duties
- Solid understanding of modern and digital marketing
- You must be an excellent writer with good spelling and grammar
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must
- Creative thinking
- Ability to understand clients brand voice/tone
Our Biggest Needs
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Willing to learn
Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp and social media scheduling are high on our wish list.
If you have 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role, that would be most helpful and looked upon with a bit of love.
Location & Pay
Our offices are located at Palm Beach, Gold Coast. We’re close to cafes, restaurants, a sushi joint, bars, surf club and the beach.
The position is initially part time/casual with a view to developing into a full time position for the right candidate.
Pay is negotiable based on your experience.
If All That Sounds Good
If this sounds like your sort of gig, then please email:
with whatever you think will help you get the job.
You can also send us stuff to PO Box 952, Elanora, QLD, 4221.