2 things fantastic customer service will do for you
Hello. In the audio blog below I talk about the importance of fantastic customer service. Not “good” customer service – good customer service service isn’t, well….good enough.
If your customers rate your customer service as good they are unlikely to come back and buy from you again.
I’ve just been reviewing the way we attract most of our business and the leader still remains “referrals”. Having new clients referred by existing happy/delighted clients is the best way to get new clients.
* It doesn’t cost anything
* It is easy
* The new client trusts us (their friend has endorsed us by referring them)
* They stay with us for longer
* Their average spend is higher than when we get new clients from other sources
That’s the gist of the audio blog below for those who don’t have speakers. And I’ll finish by saying this:
Provide the absolute mind-blowingly best customer service you can!
These are the 2 things that will do:
* Increase your number of repeat buyers
* Increase the number of new customers referred to you