Do we have the role for you!
We require the services of a public relations/media person to join our modern marketing and advertising agency on the Gold Coast (established for 17 years). The role is part-time casual with a view to full time work.
We’re looking for someone who is outgoing, confident and has great communication skills to succeed in this challenging and varied role.
The role is suitable for an emerging PR practitioner.
- Dynamic and varied role with modern marketing
- Small Gold Coast agency (established for 17 years)
- Great role for creative and different thinker
- Assist with story research and development
- Assist with developing and writing media releases
- Developing Media Kits
- Developing and implementing public relations campaigns for local, state and national clients
- Developing and implementing social media campaigns
- Creating content for blogs, e-newsletters, web sites and more
- Measurement of effectiveness of your work
You’ll be supported by our existing team to produce great work.
- Well presented
- Ability to play nice with others
- Strategic thinker
- Loads of initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of social media (Including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
Our Biggest Needs
Initiative (and loads of it)
Willingness to learn on the job
Attention to detail
Work well as part of a team
Problem solving skills
Completed (or undertaking/nearing completion) a University degree in communications would be advantageous.
Experience a plus.
Location & Pay
Our offices are at Palm Beach, Gold Coast.
Pay is negotiable based on your age and experience.
If All That Sounds Good
If this sounds like your sort of gig, then please email Brendon Sinclair at email@example.com with whatever you think will help you get the job. You can also send us stuff to 40 Palm Beach Ave, Palm Beach, QLD, 4221.
You can check us out here: