We get a fair few enquiries asking a generic “What do you do?”
That means a couple of things
- Our web site isn’t clear enough
- We need to provide more info every now and then
So here’s an overview of what we do:
1. Web developers – we develop web sites. We develop new sites, we redo existing sites.
2. Google organic work – we work on sites to help them achieve very high search engine rankings.
3. We manage client’s web sites – add content, do marketing, etc.
4. General marketing – we still do a little general marketing for clients.
5. Run our own ecommerce sites – this gives us a huge advantage over web developers. You see, we own and manage sites that get up to 10,000 visitors per day. We know what works.
Because Brendon wrote the Web Design Business Kit and writes the 140,00 subscribers SitePoint Tribune, we also use this site to provide information for web developers trying to figure out how to get clients.
Which kind of screws it up a bit with different info for different people.
Then We Have Speaking
Brendon’s speeches – Brendon speaks to a wide variety of groups on 3 main topics:
- How The Dumbest Business in Australia Became Successful
- “What Does This Button Do?”
- The Secrets Of Relationship Marketing – Never Network Again!The Secrets Of Relationship Marketing – Never Network Again!
Here is what 3 people who have booked him said:
“You were a breath of fresh air……particularly enjoyed self effacing style – believe most attractive to an audience who expect consultants to present with heads slightly wider than average.”
“Brendon is a brilliant business presenter. His presentations are clear, concise and motivating. He offers advice freely and with great knowledge, whilst at the same time ensures interest with… his wit and his energy.”
“Bloody brilliant – you summed up marketing better than any speaker in my fourteen years…..”
This is what we do
- We develop web sites
- We market web sites
- We manage web sites
- We help other people to build up their own web development business
- We speak about business stuff (and do some Uni lecturing)
Yes – contact us.
No – well stop reading because this is the end :o)