I seem to have a bit of a customer service theme going these days. In this blog I’m going to talk about creating the ‘WOW’ factor in the way you do business. Creating a positive experience for your customers can be hugely popular and hugely successful.
1. Give 2 movie tickets to the next 50 customers who buy – for no reason whatsoever!
2. Hire a Clown for the day and have him roam around your store playing pranks
3. Buy a Playstation for kids to play on so mum and dad can browse in peace
4. Send a box of chocolates to your customers on their birthday
5. The next child who comes in and uses great manners – give them their purchase for free and tell them why
6. Invite everyone of your customers to Christmas drinks (where you also give them 25% off whatever they buy)
7. Do all of the above and send out a Media Release talking about the great success these strategies have had.
Be different. Get noticed. Sell your stuff.