Below is my top 5 list on what you should be doing with your web site today to make it more successful tomorrow.
1. Install Google Analytics – gives brilliant data on your web site visitors.
You can only make the right future decisions based on past data, and that past data is great as a benchmark – Google Analytics is free and very easy to install.
For most web sites it would take 15 minutes.
2. Update your web site with fresh information.
Stale web sites are boring for everyone. Update it with useful and interesting information as much as possible.
3. Figure out what would be the absolute best term to get found for in Google.
4. Start working on getting found in Google for that best term.
5. Work, work, work on getting your web site to work.
This might mean making sales or generating leads – whatever it is, continue to tweak your site so it gets the results your after.