Are you looking for an awesome marketing role alongside a talented, tight-knit team? If you’re hard-working, creative and always up for a good laugh then this may be the perfect role for you.
This could be your chance to work with an exciting array of clients, doing a bunch of cool stuff. What sort of cool stuff you ask? Keep on reading to find out.
About the Role
The Marketing Coordinator works directly with the Marketing Accounts Managers and interacts with all team members in the development and implementation of client marketing initiatives.
Responsible for the implementation of marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, social, content development, branding, advertising, website, sponsorship and events.
Responsible for assisting to attract and engage with targeted client communities.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and relationship, website traffic and revenue by strategically utilizing all aspects of the marketing strategy.
- Assist the Account Manager with all activities of client management including taking notes in client meetings, communicating meeting notes and action plans to relevant team members.
- Participating in brainstorming and strategy development while taking direction from the Account Manager in terms of all client branding and strategy.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high quality content for clients through various platforms including social media, websites, eNL and blog posts targeting keywords or specific target markets.
- Create and manage a regular publishing schedule for clients.
- Buy external links (SEO) and create internal links (SEO)
- Respond to Trip Advisor and other web (Facebook ) reviews
- Set up Facebook ads
- Update information on clients websites
- Use company software and programs, including Basecamp, Highrise, eBible, Toggl and Timesheets to ensure communication is across clients and colleagues.
- Monthly reporting to Account Managers on all relevant statistics including websites, social media, advertising and eNL campaigns.
Highly motivated, creative individual with loads of initiative and the ability to work autonomously.
Also has experience and a passion for connecting with current and future clients. That passion comes through daily engagement with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract the client’s
Our Biggest Needs
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Willing to learn
Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp and social media scheduling are high on our wish list.
If you have 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role, that would be most helpful and looked upon with a bit of love.
Location & Pay
Our offices are located at Palm Beach, Gold Coast. We’re close to cafes, restaurants, a sushi joint, bars, a bottle shop and more!
The position is initially part time/casual with a view to develop into a full-time position for the right candidate.
Pay is negotiable based on your experience.
If All That Sounds Good
If this sounds like your sort of gig, then please email: email@example.com with whatever you think will help you get the job.
You can also send us stuff to PO Box 952, Elanora, QLD 4221