The Queensland Government’s Business Boost Grants Program opens on Friday at 9am – and you could receive up to $15,000. Here’s what you need to know:
How much can you get?
A grant payment of $15,000 (excluding GST).
What can you spend it on?
These grants have a pretty tight and limited criteria.
The activities funded are:
- Future planning
- Specialised and automated software
- Staff management, development and planning
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active ABN and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 and $600,000 in the last financial year (2020-21)
- have a pubicly reachable web presence to identify business operation
- not be insolvent
How do you apply?
Easy. Complete an online application in the DESBT SmartyGrants portal.
Your application must include the following documents:
- a certified statutory declaration from the business’s owner or director stating the business has a turnover between $300,000 and $600,000 per annum and meets all eligibility criteria.
- supplier quotes (no more than 2) detailing description and costs of services.
How long have you got to spend the money?
You must complete their grant-funded activity within 12 months of receiving your approval letter.
Where do I get more info?
Eligible and interested?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what marketing activities you might like to implement and we’ll provide a quote you can include with your proposal.