We’ve just completed a web site for a mate of mine who has a pool fence hire business here on the Gold Coast, Australia.
The local laws say that when you dig a hole for a pool deeper than 1,000 mm then you have to have a fence around it.
This is the case, of course, when an in-ground pool is being built.
My client hires you a pool fence for the duration of the pool being built, before you install your permanent pool fence.
This is an example of a nice simple site:
- great domain name – poolfencehire.com.au – simple and descriptive
- logo designed via a SitePoint contest
- site designed via a SitePoint contest
- photos found via istocpkphoto
- the site itself is configured using WordPress
All in all, a simple site that is very attractive, functional and easy to use – and developed pretty cost effectively. It should be a great asset for the business.
So if you’re looking for an example of a nice, easy site – then Pool Fence Hire could be the perfect example for you.