Hey there! Are you snooping on us here at Tailored after seeing the ad for a Marketing Coordinator on the Griffith Uni web site??!
I’m Adi Henry and I have been a part of the Tailored Media team since the start of November. I know, I know – lucky them!
Luckily for me, however, I scored this incredible position a few short days after officially finishing up my Bachelor of Business degree at Griffith University. I guess you could say it really has been the dream transition into ‘the real world’ of work.
I’m one of the Marketing Coordinators
My role with Tailored Media is working as a Marketing Coordinator.
What does this mean? Well, I get to work closely under one of our Account Managers, the incredible Laura. I work with Laura to manage 5 clients who come from significantly varying industries from big brands to big businesses and lots more.
It’s an incredibly diverse, dynamic and driven environment. The office is filled with intelligent and hardworking individuals, plenty of giggles, the occasional puppy named Yogi and a never ending stream of coffee runs and funny puns.
The team works hard to accomplish both client’s goals and our own as a team and that’s something that I have truly valued since Day 1.
Learning Fast With a Supportive Crew Helping Me Out
I have been welcomed into the team with open arms and have been taken on a journey of professional discovery where I have rapidly advanced my skills and knowledge about the industry in just a few short months.
The work I have helped achieve so far includes:
- Organising and attending a number of video shoots for clients
Just last week I organised and directed the video shoot with the gorgeous Miss World Australia Courtney Thorpe in the office. The week before that I was in our videographer’s Southport studio working with the so talented Jess Williams.
- Content creation for blogs and social media posts
- Developing my skills writing media releases
- Communicating with clients and their sponsored athletes
- Helping coordinate new sponsorships
- Attending client meetings and strategy development meetings
- Building fast and furious strategies to try and expose our clients to millions of Australians after a simple radio mention
- Managing websites and social media campaigns
- And I’ve even helped model for a Christmas social media campaign!
All I can say is it’s a very fun place to spend your days and I couldn’t think of a better team to be a part of.
To anyone thinking of joining our rapidly expanding team my best advice would be to simply back yourself with confidence, be willing and open to learn and be prepared to do your best work because that’s what we’re after.