We are looking for a legendary marketing professional to join our team. Keep reading to find out all the juicy details…
- Creating and implementing creative marketing strategies for a broad range of clients
- Writing and editing content from web sites, enewsletters, to blog posts and social media updates
- Account management of various clients
- Reporting on marketing effectiveness
- Drive and execute key messages across all marketing channels
- Development and maintenance of relevant marketing material
Your day-to-day work will vary greatly. You might be briefing content writers one minute, before doing some search engine optimisation, writing up a web site brief then organising a client photo shoot.
You’ll be responsible for your own clients and managing their marketing strategy and implementation, along with building strong rapport and forging long-term relationships.
You’ll be supported by our existing team to produce great work.
- Solid understanding of modern and digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills for data analysis and interpretation
- You must be a decent writer with good spelling and grammar
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must
- Creative thinking
- Solid proposal writing
Our biggest needs:
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Strategic thinker
- Attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- More initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Even more initiative
- Positive attitude
Location & pay:
Our offices are located at Palm Beach, Gold Coast.
Pay is negotiable based on your experience.
If all that sounds good…
If this sounds like your sort of gig, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with whatever you think will help you get the job.
You can also send us stuff to PO Box 952, Elanora, QLD, 4221.