If you had to draw a picture of what your ideal customers look like, do you think you could do it?
Consumers are tricky, fastidious and meticulous beasts. They can’t be pigeon holed or stereotyped (they will see right through this!) and we can’t simply make assumptions on their characteristics.
Your consumers have unique characteristics that shape the way they think, how they are influenced and how they make a purchasing decision.
Why do I need to know all of this, you may ask?
Well, it is simple:
- If you don’t know your customers,
- you won’t get your marketing right,
- therefore, you will not convince them to purchase.
But fear not!
There is a way to drill down to the nitty gritty inner workings of who your consumers are… BUYER PERSONAS!
It is simple to break down your consumers by age, sex and location but to market effectively, you need to get deeper and find out how they tick and how you can get them to buy!
Buyer Persona’s tell you characteristics including:
- What is their motivation to buy
- What are their concerns when buying
- How they like to be communicated with
- How you can persuade them to buy
- How they think
What will this information do for my business?
This information will rock your world and change your business!
Buyer persona’s will:
- Give you the foundations to build your entire brand, sales and marketing strategies
- Tell you HOW to communicate with your consumers
- Help to get your customers to make a purchase
And this is just the start.
Consumers love targeted communications and they like to feel understood by the companies they support.
Once you get inside the mind of the consumer, you can then build the right marketing plan to effectively communicate (and sell!) to your target markets.
If you have any questions about buyer persona’s and how you can use them to grow your business, let me know and we can help you out!