An eNewsletter can be one of the most cost effective and successful marketing strategies for any business.
It’s cheap, easy, fast and delivers great results when done right.
Just imagine hundreds more sales for minimal effort – that’s what a well run eNewsletter can provide.
First, The Easy To Fix
One of the most under-utilised part of a business’ assets is its customer database.
If you can build an email list of your previous customers, then it’s very easy (and cheap) to keep in touch with them on a very regular basis.
(How cheap? Well, two of the web based eNewsletter systems we use let us send out an email to a list of less than 2,000 subscribers for free. Yep, free.)
Your Previous Customers Trust You
Understand that the biggest barrier to buying your product is service is the perceived sense of risk new customers have.
You don’t have this massive barrier with previous customers – after all, they’ve purchased from you before and (hopefully!) it worked out great.
Every business has a list of previous customers and if there’s one thing that list of customers will more than likely do it’s buy from you again.
- If you keep in touch
- If you build rapport
- If you make an offer
So if you keep in contact, send them some interesting updates, a bit of news and an offer on your newest product, then you can be sure that these customers will more than likely do 1 of these 2 things:
- buy from you again straight away,
- buy from you again later.
Because you’re top of mind you build you awareness and your brand – and that leads to more $$$.
Case Study # 1
Every one of Mark’s previous guests (and many prospects) are in his “Previous Guest Email List”.
When Jetstar (an Australian airline that flies to Japan) announces their super low prices on flights, we send (within 2 minutes) a pre-written announcement of the low airfare prices in a newsletter to Mark’s previous guests.
Subscribers grab the cheap airfares and then book in with Mark – Easy!
Email Prospects Too – Even More Sales
Let’s take it a step further – if you build your email database to include prospects (don’t worry, we can show you how to get people to subscribe to your newsletter) then you can be selling to a whole new market with minimal effort.
Here’s The Basics You Need To Do
- Find the right eNewsletter program for you (we use 3 great ones, 2 of which are $0 if you’re emailing less than 2,000 subscribers)
- Plan out an eNewsletter schedule – might be monthly, might be weekly or it might just be when you have something interesting to say
- Create some interesting content – news, updates, offers, tidbits and more
- Write up the eNewsletters and
- Send your eNewsletter – you can even write a newsletter now and have it automatically set to email your clients on the day you want – even if that’s months away and you’re on the golf course!
Laser-Like Marketing That Works
Wouldn’t it be nice to have hundreds of previous customers and prospects knocking on your door, visiting your web site or calling you to buy some more – email marketing can make that a reality.
Well, you can have with a simple schedule of regular eNewsletters keeping them informed and updated.
How We’re Different
We’d be delighted to have a chat on using eNewsletters to help explode your sales.
The big question is why should you use Tailored to plan, create and send your eNewsletters?
Well, we’re different from other web marketing firms. You see, we talk the talk and walk the walk.
- Brendon (the Big Chief), for years, wrote an online newsletter for 250,000 subscribers
- We’ve had years of experience sending eNewsletters, including clients with 100,000+ subscribers
- We have the experience and expertise from everything from database management to content creation (writing yoiur newsletter) and email sending.