Even with the most luxurious holiday homes on the Gold Coast, it is a challenge for Elite Holiday Homes to compete with the brand recognition of all the other major luxury holiday options such as hotels and airbnb.
The Gold Coast is a very saturated accommodation market, and the key to standing out is growing brand awareness.
The Tailored Solution
Showcasing Elite Holiday Homes in front of millions of their target market viewers on national TV, and generating positive brand awareness.
How We Made It Happen
Our public relations team built a relationship with the Today Show over a period of time to gain their recognition and trust. We connected, stayed in touch with them, and eventually (when the time was right) invited them to film at an Elite home.
They accepted the invitation, and filmed four segments with a total of 11 minutes and 10 seconds of coverage altogether for the weather cross with Stevie Jacobs.
Entire 15 minutes of coverage showcased the Hamptons Beachfront Home, and plugged Elite’s key messages: luxury living, huge mansions that sleep over 10 people, and are extremely affordable for large groups of people.
- Massive national positive exposure
- Huge increase in website visits (550% on the day)
- Hundreds and hundreds of enquiries and bookings generated in the following days
- An ongoing relationship with Today Show, where they have requested to come back and film in the future
- Continued results and bookings
- Tailored Media’s John got his hair mentioned by Karl Stefanovic and Stevie Jacobs (career highlight for John!)